Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quilts Quilts & more Quilts

Just when I thought I was all caught up..... there will always be a new quilt to make....










The Lad Quilt Top
In Progress



I'm in the process of making three baby quilts at the moment. The top to the 1st one is just about ready. The design is the Lads & Lassie's quilt by Karen DuMont. The puppies & snails are so cute.
I'm working on the Lad quilt first .
There is a lot more piecing and applique on the Lad than the Lassie quilt. I Like to get the hard stuff out of the way first. They are for set of twins one boy one girl that are due in September.
I remember when I wouldn't even think about trying any quilt with applique, now I enjoy the challenge.

I'll be adding some prairie points to it next to give it the finished look ... a sneek peek coming soon....






























































2 comments:

  1. Hi Glor- love the lads quilt those puppies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glor--They are lovely .As a new grandma I am looking for baby quilts . these are stunning.

    ReplyDelete