Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Bear Quilt

                   
                                                   
                                          This is the 3rd & last of the baby quilts. At least for now.
                              It was supposed to be a bears on parade quilt, but changed my mind and made my
                              own scrappy pattern.  Baby Jacob is due to enter the world about Sept.19th so I
                              finished just in time. He is the first boy in the family so I used lots of blues.
                                         Now I can work on those UFO's again Or start something new .....
                                              yah...... that sounds like a plan

3 comments:

  1. Gloria, Just love your sewing, what wonderful projects! I saw your post on Jenny's blog about the Amish starter, I have the recipe for the starter if you'd like it let me know.
    Karen

    www.bizeefinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Karen and I would like the recipe. It makes the best breads.

    ReplyDelete