Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Love my Gadgets!!

I guess I've always been a gadget girl . If I can find something
 I can use to make things easier ,I'll give it a try.
 I would love to own a Acuquilt Go  but , a few months ago
 I got a great deal on  a Sizzix Big shot. Got it for 1/2 price
 It works on the same principal as the Go does .
I can get dies to do all my quilt cutting.  I got a hexi cutter die
 and I can cut as many as 24 at a time . Being one armed at the moment
it is great .I can do it left-handed. Woo Hoo
 I have been a hexi cutting maniac and my crap bag is getting much smaller.
I have a few other shapes on order   because of the wonderful sales they have had.
Can't beat 80% off on die cutters....  I can olso use other brand dies even the Go dies work .
Some day I hope to own an Acuquilt too, but for now I am making use of what I have.
I ordered a few Hello Kitty dies for the grandkids too.
 They love using them .








Also got some new fabric .....can never have enough.

These are for my Grandie Jewell's quilt.





A new Mocha  FQ pack I found at the Craft shop Sale
 gonna make some new place mats for the kitchen table.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment